Friday, June 21, 2013

Old Ladder New Life

Before
I had two A-Frame ladders and one old retractable ladder neither one would I dare try to use for what they were intended.  This spring I thought I'd try to bring them back to life not
After 2 months
for human use but for plant use.  As you can see from the picture  on the right these plants are climbing to their full glory.

I first dug away the dirt and lined the A-Frame ladders parallel to each other. The top retractable ladder was drilled down into each A-Frame ladder which gave the entire piece its stability. I pulled three lines of bailing wire from one rung level to the other ladder rung placed on the other end of the garden bed.   I finished off the piece with a wall hanging wire piece.

Walla!  Two months later this is what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment